We offer urgent care services for people 21 and under. In many cases, we will be able to work you in, even when your primary care provider can’t.
Fill out the Registration form and Health history before your child’s appointment to save time.
About the Doctor
Adebayo Odunlami MD – FAAP, Board Certified in Pediatrics, Diplomate of American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Odunlami has practiced medicine for more than 30 years. Having graduated from the University of Ibadan, one of the most reputable Medical Colleges in Africa, he completed his Post-graduate training from New York Medical College.
He has worked extensively in some of the busiest Pediatric Emergency Rooms in New York including Montefiore Hospital North, Bronx (formerly Our Lady of Mercy Hospital ), Metropolitan Hospital, New York, North Central Bronx Hospital, Bronx.
He has a tenacity for child-friendliness.
Get to Know Fast Track Pediatrics:
- Well Checks – Protect your children from once deadly or debilitating diseases, track growth and development and more
- Childhood Illnesses – Treatment of bacterial infections, RSV, earaches and allergies
- Developmental Delays – Diagnosis and treatment of social and physical delays
- Emergency Care – Deep cuts, sprained ankles, broken bones
Our staff is well equipped to treat most minor illnesses and injuries. We accept Medicaid, Healthease and most major insurances.
Contact Fast Track Pediatrics today at 352-433-2633 to schedule an appointment, or browse our website for more information about our services.
Contact Fast Track Pediatrics
Of Ocala, FL
Fast Track Pediatrics
Dr. Adebayo Odunlami
1133 South East 18th place unit-1
Ocala, FL 34471-6523
- Monday – Friday: 10:00am – 8:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am – 2:00pm
We accept Cash,
Licensed and Insured.