At Fast Track Pediatrics, your child’s wellness is our first priority. From developmental tracking and delay diagnosis to routine immunizations, our staff has all of your child’s medical needs covered. We take pediatric patients through age 18 and offer urgent care through age 21.
Our Ocala, FL medical clinic is conveniently located right across from the Monroe Hospital Emergency Room, but for minor illnesses and injuries you will pay only a fraction of the cost by coming to Fast Track Pediatrics.
Fill out the Registration form and Health history before your child’s appointment to save time.
Our Child Well Check Services Include:
- Newborn Care – Well checks, emergency care and growth charting
- Sports Physicals – Insure that your children are up to the physical tasks of the sports they are joining
- Immunizations – Protect your children from once deadly or debilitating diseases
- Lactation consultation referrals
The following sites are free games, activities and more about teaching your child health and nutritional basics.
- Choose My Plate – (The new Food Pyramid).
- Fizzy’ Lunch Lab – A brand new site from PBS Kids that teaches kids all about food, safety and being healthy.
- Kidnetic – Games, trivia and resources.
- Childhood Obesity
Make sure your child stays current on immunizations. No appointment is necessary.
Contact Fast Track Pediatrics today at 352-433-2633 to schedule an appointment.